Términos del servicio
GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS
https://www.bisoo.shop (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Bisoo LLC, hereinafter THE OWNER, registered office at 1704 Llano St Ste B #1586 Santa Fe, NM 87505.
The access, reproduction and use of the Web services require prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when it deems it appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web. It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; If you are not satisfied with them, please refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except in relation to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are made (whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the use rights described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, to the protection that article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against people who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed:
- Browsing the Web, that is, accessing and viewing it on a device, any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological transmission process. Browsing certain sections of the Web require prior registration.
- Benefit (prior registration) from the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, the downloaded products and the copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in the media of materials that can be downloaded from the Press Room section is excepted from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal functioning of the Web, other users or any third party.
- The establishment of links and hyperlinks with the Web from other pages or websites is authorized, provided that they are not done in a way that harms the public image and brand of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products referred to in it. In the establishment of links with the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
- The establishment of links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Furthermore, it is expressly prohibitedthe establishment of links for commercial purposes.
In the creation of the links, the use of elements extracted from the Web is expressly prohibited, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
In no case may it be understood that the links to the Web from third-party pages or websites imply relations of THE OWNER with their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or any recommendation of THE OWNER about them, for which THE OWNER does not will be absolutely responsible for its content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a client or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use them to:
- Incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, that advocates terrorism or that violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that threatens the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
The infringement of any of the rules contained in these Conditions of use and especially, of the provisions of this clause, will empower THE OWNER to immediately unsubscribe as a user or subscriber of the Web.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they appear. presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make every effort to keep the information contained on the Web updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. Nor is the obtaining of any specific result or purpose guaranteed, so access and use of the Web is the exclusive responsibility of users and clients.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Web or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all actions , civil and criminal, that may correspond to it in Law.
EXTRAJUDICIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Likewise, under the terms set forth in article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013, on the resolution of consumer disputes, a direct link is provided to the online dispute resolution platform: https://ec.europa .eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or conflict that may arise, derived from these terms or conditions, the Spanish Law will be applicable. The resolution of judicial conflicts will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the user or client.